- In order to bid you must first register, after which you will per email, receive your password.
You may edit your password at any time.
- The opening bid is a minimum of 200 Euro and per auction may be different.
- The following bidding amounts apply:
- Up to 500 Euro: a minimum bid of 25 Euro or a multiple of 25 Euro.
- Between 500 and 1,000 Euro: a minimum bid of 50 Euro or a multiple of 50 Euro.
- Between 1,000 and 2,500 Euro: a minimum bid of 100 Euro or a multiple of 100 Euro.
- Higher than 2,500 Euro: a minimum bid of 200 Euro or a multiple of 200 Euro.
- The amount of a purchase order must be a minimum of 3 bids higher than the last bid.
- A purchase order has precedence over a regular bid of the same amount.
- If more than one purchase order for the same amount is received then the first purchase order received will take precedence.
- After bidding you will receive an email confirming your bid.
- If your bid is overbid you will be notified via email.
- The purchaser of an auction item is the one with the highest bid at the end of the auction.
- Bidding is done exclusively in Euro’s. If, on the website, you have chosen another currency then the amounts will also be shown in the chosen currency.
- The ending time for an auction will be shown with each pigeon.
If, there is a bid, within the last 10 minutes of an auction, then the end time for that pigeon will be increased by 10 minutes.
- The purchaser, after the auction has ended, will receive an email with all the particulars
on the settlement of the auction. Payment is required within 10 days after the end of the auction and can be made via bank, credit card or by contacting us.
- The currency exchange rate, will be the rate at the moment of payment.
- All costs such as shipping costs, veterinarian costs, quarantine costs and import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The purchaser will become the owner of the pigeon when the bid price plus all costs have been paid.
- After payment has been made the pigeon/pigeons will be shipped as soon as possible. We will use only professional conveyors and shipping services.
- Hans and Evert Jan Eijerkamp cannot be held liable for any damage or inconvenience incurred, through the use of this website.
- The sex of young birds cannot be guaranteed.
- In all situations not listed, a final determination will be made by Hans and Evert Jan Eijerkamp who will take into consideration the interest and concerns of all parties.